Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9th....Rain, Rain and more Rain.

Today is Wednesday and it just keeps on raining. I like the rain but there is one problem when it is dark and rainy out side I don't want to do anything. I just want to sleep, eat, and sleep. What do they do in Washington or Oregon when that is all it does is rain? I can't ever live there, I need sunshine.
I have been trying to get things boxed up and get the house staged. Not such and easy thing to do with a house full of kids. The boys keep getting mad at me because I am boxing up there toys. They told me they have nothing to do. Which is true for a few more weeks, but then they will be out doors and they will not care. The garage is filling up with boxes and I have rooms in my house the echo. Will it ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment