Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 13th.....Sunshine

The weekend has been a good one. Saturday I woke up to nothing but sunshine. I love the Sun, and I love being outside. Brooklyn and I spent a big part of our day working in the yard and cleaning out the van. We got tons done, but that was not enough. We talked Sam and the boys and a few friends to go for a walk at the river. What a beautiful day!
The river is very full right now. Which I think is kinda scary. I have never been a fan of water. I hate water skiing, flying over water, the ocean, or any kind of boat ride. I will never go on a cruise, no way no how! The sad thing is I know how to swim and I hate water this bad.
The river was very dirty and moving very fast. But that didn't seem to stop the boys who kept trying to get as close as they could. But that was not hard because the water was right by us.
After our trip to the water we headed for frozen yogurt at our new Sweet C's C's yogurt shop. The kids loved it and it was a perfect end to our successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment