Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My New Life

My Life changes faster than most people change their bed sheets, and that is the honest truth. Today is today and tomorrow well that is a whole different day. The blogs that you read before this one were ones that I kept while my husband was in Afghanistan 1 year ago. Much has happen, much has changed. He came home a year ago and we moved to Texas, we spent 7 months their and then we moved  to Iowa. That is where this chapter of my life will begin. Today is October 10, 2012!  We bought a home here and we are CRAZY, home owners. Well I am the crazy one. My husband is the calm, whatever you say dear one. When we buy a home (this is our 3), all I can think about is what we have to do to have it ready to sell! I guess this is the Military spouse in me. We bought this home on line. We had a good friend look at it and give her approval and the rest is history. When we closed and could really go in and look at it, we found that there was much that needed to be done. So we went right to work. That is what you are going to see many, many pictures of is our hard work and many hours trying to put things together. It has not been easy! We lived 10 days in a hotel, and then 7 days at our friends home and then 2 weeks in the house while trying to finish it. But today I finally feel like we can call it home. O we are not done, not at all! But I finally could stop and hang pictures on the wall and put up Halloween decorations, only because my kids were begging me! Did I mention we did this all with 5 kids! Yes I am the mother of 5 of the best kids in all the world! I get the blessing of staying home with them every day, it is not the most glamorous job. But it is the most rewarding job I cold ever ask for. As you read and follow this blog do know that I hate spell check, and that my husband is the one that is the English major not me I mean not I!
LET THE FUN BEGIN.............

No comments:

Post a Comment