Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18th, 2011

It has been a very long week. But I can say that it has been a successful week. I have learned so much about myself. I have decided that is what trials are for. They are for us to learn about ourselves, and to improve who we are. I set a goal for myself to be a better person when Russ gets home. I am working on that. Russ told me that he had a lesson on this at church. The person giving the lesson said how sad would it be if they are over in Afghanistan for a year and they came back the same person or worse. Russ has really taken this to heart. We have had many long conversations about us, our marriage and our family. Not that Russ has much room to improve, but he thinks there are areas he could try. I told him if he fixed those areas he might get translated. I think he is pretty much close to perfect.
So its Friday and I can now say another week done and over with. Thank goodness for the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment