Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011

It's Monday and the house is quiet for just a minute. The girls are at school and the boys are sleeping. I have just a minute to blog. I made it to church yesterday. Sam stayed home she was not feeling well. I had so many mixed feelings yesterday some of which I will not talk about and some I will.
I have been praying for many weeks and had not come up with an answer to my problem. Yesterday when I least expected an answer it came. It was all because I made it to church to take the sacrament. Right as I was taking it I got my answer and I started to cry. It was such an amazing feeling. I know that the Lord is there and watching over me. But sometimes I just need to be reminded. I almost gave in and stayed home from church. I am so glad that I listened to the spirit.
I had a friend tell me the other day that one Sunday her husband didn't want to go to church. They had a long week, and he felt that he needed to stay home and get some things done. She knelt down and prayed and ask for help. She didn't want to make him feel bad, but she thought that they needed to go to church. After offering her prayer she went to her husband and said. We are asking a lot from our Heavenly Father right now. She listed the things they were in need of. Then she said "All he is asking of us is to go to church". With in minutes her husband was ready and out the door they went. I have thought a lot about that. Right now I am asking a lot from my Heavenly Father. If I can't even give up 3 hours on Sunday to go worship him how can I expect him to bless me with all that I am asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment