Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February Something

I have no idea what day it is and guess what I don't really care. All I know is that it is Wednesday and the boys have school. It is Gage's treat day and show in tell. The boys have wrestling tonight and Sam has personnel training. Other than that who cares?
I had a really bad day yesterday. I was on the phone with the IRS fro 3 hours, got hung up on twice, and after all of that they told me that they shouldn't even be talking to me because Russ is deployed and they are not allowed to call or send letters to family of deployed soldiers. I was so mad that I went to the gym and ran 6 miles. It felt so great.
However I have only worked out one other day in the last 3 months. Needless to say I am in much pain today. I did realize as I was running that I really need to spend more time at the gym. I love to go and work out and if I do I don't have any energy to get angry with my kids after. They should be begging me to go.
I did get to talk to Russ this morning. It was a great call and no one was in line so after his 25min were up he called again. I got to talk to him for 30 whole minutes and I loved every minute of it.
I says he will be home mid August so we are half way done. Now if I can just stay focused for the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment