Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

Another snow day at our house. Not sure why the roads were fine, I should know. I got to go out and eat lunch with my friends. It was great! I love the girl friends that I have, I am very blessed.
There was more good news today. Russ was able to take time from his busy life to Skype us. It was great to see him, except he keep staring at his head. He said that he looks bald with the lights from the camera. He keep telling me that he is not bald. OK...I know you were here 10 days ago, you are not bald. I didn't have much to say to him but just to see him and know that he is OK was great. The kids were not interested in seeing or talking to him. They all had friends here and just wanted to play. Sam did want to talk to him and after awhile I let her talk and I left the room. She is going through a lot right now and she would rather talk to her Dad than me. I am OK with that, that is how it has always been. Russ did not have much to say. He went on a mission early this morning(I hate hearing that), but he was back safe and sound. I have no idea how he dares step foot off the base. It would scare me to death. I guess that is why I am here and he is there. He is very brave. Gage was being shy today and didn't dare to talk to Russ, not sure why!
More good news the neighbor just brought dinner over. She tries to bring dinner to us once a month. I told her not to but she said it was the least she could do. What a great example she is.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for good friends and neighbors for you, Amy. Prayers answered. I miss you guys. Take care of yourselves. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete