Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

Today was a delayed day at school. That is good because we don't have to make it up and we still get to sleep in.
Russ called for just a minute, he was just checking to make sure we were all OK.
Are we OK? I don't know! I think we are and then sometimes I think ....NO I AM NOT OK. I want my husband. Then I put things back into perspective and go on. It could be a lot worse, RIGHT?
Sam is not doing well! Her breathing has been not so normal. She is on steroids again and breathing treatments every 4 hours. i had to go get her at school today so she could come home and do one. She is trying to get it under control without going to the hospital. Today was piano lessons and Sam is going to try a different style of practicing. She is getting board with her piano books. We will see if it works. I hope so I don't want her to give up her piano lessons.
I am thinking of a project for me to work on. I need a distraction. Maybe I should just get my butt to the gym, easier said than done! I hate taking Evan there. They are not so nice to him and he crawls on the gross floor.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you learn how to do geneology and then you can teach me?

    ReplyDelete