Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

It's Monday morning and boy did I hear about it. Both girls were not happy to be back at school. I heard the words I HATE Mondays many times this morning. I on the other hand was very glad it was Monday. It was a very busy weekend. Friday Sam was home from school again and we spent a while in the Doctors office. She is doing much better but still having a few issues. You know breathing really is important. On Saturday I took Brooklyn and 4 friends to the Olive Garden and shopping at the mall. This is all she wanted for her Birthday. Sam and her friend Madi tagged along. Our waiter at the Olive Garden was a little strange and the girls had fun listening to him. They all had fun at the Mall, they shopped, talked, put on make-up and even rode the carousel. But can I tell you I must be getting old because I was so tired when the day was done. I was glad that we did it because memories were made. I will never forget Sam and Madi staring at themselves in the mirror the whole time at the Olive Garden(they are so Vain).
Thanks to the Nagel family for watching Logan and Evan, what would I do without you. Thanks to Mr. Cody for playing with Gage and making his day the best ever.
Now it is time to start a new week. I wonder what this week will bring. I am OK if it is just a boring week, there is nothing wrong with that. It does look like snow is expected for later in the week. Hum....maybe if we have more snow days I can start my project. I will think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment